Parents are encouraged to become involved in the life of the school at every opportunity.
Common ways in which parents are able to contribute, include:
- assisting in classrooms
- helping in the canteen
- supervising on school excursions
- helping on our Enrichment Day
- assisting with sporting events
- attending parent information nights
- attending parent/teacher meetings (held formally in July)
All visitors to our school must log into the computer found at the school office. In ensuring safety for all, visitors including contractors, must wear a visitor's badge/label.
Please note: All volunteer workers in schools are required to undergo child protection training. Visit the Parramatta Catholic Education Office website 'Building Child Safe Communities' for more information.